Comments

Monday 3 June 2013

Father’s Day 2013 Jokes for Kids, Adults

Posted by at 11:45 Read our previous post
Collection of Funny Father’s Day Jokes, One Liners Short Quotes, SMS for Kids, Adults, Happy Father’s Day 2013 Jokes clean, dirty, Father’s Day Jokes, SMS, Messages 2013 for Dad, Father.. You can also enjoy our another huge and latest collection of Father’s Day Quotes and most famous Father’s Day Sayings on the celebration of Father’s Day 2013 ..!!

Father’s Day Jokes for Kids, Adults

  • You can tell it’s almost Father’s Day.
    The kids suddenly want to stop at all the garage sales.
  • “Dad, are bugs good to eat?” asked the boy.
    “Let’s not talk about such things at the dinner table, son,” his father replied.
    After dinner the father inquired, “Now, son, what did you want to ask me?”
    “Oh, nothing,” the boy said.  “There was a bug in your soup, but now it’s gone.”
  • My Dad thinks he wears the trousers in our house,
    but it’s always Mum who tells him which pair to put on!-Do fathers always snore?
    No – only when they are asleep!
  • Son: For $20, I’ll be good.
    Dad: Oh, yeah?  When I was your age, I was good for nothing.
  • My son wants 50% of my Father’s Day gifts.
    He says, if it weren’t for him,
    I wouldn’t even be a father.
  • Dad: Son, if you keep pulling my hair, you will have to get off my shoulders.
    Tiger Cub: But, Dad, I’m just trying to get my gum back!
    HaPpY FaThEr’s DaY !!
  • “The older I get,
    The smarter my father seems to get.”
    Happy Fathers Day To All.
  • Dad: How do you like fourth grade?
    Son: It isn’t much fun.
    Dad: That’s too bad. It was the best three years of my life!
  • Teacher (on phone): You say Michael has a cold and can’t come to school today? To whom am I speaking?
    Voice: This is my father.
  • Manny: How do you like the drum set you got for your birthday?
    Theo: I love it!
    Manny: Why?
    Theo: Whenever I don’t play it, my dad gives me 10 bucks!
  • “Daddy, Daddy, can I have another glass of water please?”
    “But I’ve given you 10 glasses of water already!”
    “Yes, but the bedroom is still on fire!”
  • Science teacher: When is the boiling point reached?
    Science student: When my father sees my report card!
    Wish You Happy Father’s Day 2013..
  • Joe: What does your father do for a living?
    Jon: He’s a magician. He performs tricks, like sawing people in half.
    Joe: Do you have any brothers or sisters?
    Jon: Yep, four half-sisters and a half-brother.

Incoming search terms:

  • Father’s Day 2013 Jokes for Kids
  • Father’s Day 2013 Jokes for Adults
  • Father’s Day 2013 Jokes
  • Father’s Day 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 FATHER'S DAY 2013 is powered by Blogger